– A rental day is from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm.
– The bicycle must be returned on the last rental day before 8:30 pm
– We ask for a deposit when renting, which must be paid on the spot
– We only rent out on presentation of a valid ID
– We can also deliver the bikes in Renesse and surrounding villages. This is only possible by appointment. We charge 7.50 per bike with a minimum of 2 bikes (15.00). If you would like to have more than 10 bicycles delivered, please contact us. We have a different delivery rate for this.
Sizes child and bikes:
The right size bike:
The size of a bicycle is usually expressed in the form of the corresponding tire size (in inches). This runs reasonably parallel with the clothing size:
Make sure you don’t rent a bicycle too big; it is frustrating when your child cannot reach the ground with his feet. In general, the tire size reflects the size of the bicycle. Not only the age, but especially the height of your child plays a major role.
|Inch (widtheel)||Bodylength||Age||Size clothing|
|12||90-105 cm||2 - 4 years||92 - 104|
|14||100 - 110 cm||3 - 5 years||104 - 110|
|16||105 - 115 cm||4 - 6 years||104 - 110|
|18||110 - 120 cm||5 - 7 years||110-116|
|20||115 - 125 cm||6 - 8 years||116 - 128|
|22||120 - 130 cm||7 -9 years||128 - 134|
|24||125 - 140 cm||8 -11 years||134 - 140|
|26||140 - 160 cm||> 11 years||140 - 158|
|28||150 - 170 cm||""||158 - 170|
As soon as you have made a reservation, we will put your bike (s) ready for you for a wonderful bike ride in Renesse and the surrounding area.